Finally, an easel umbrella that really works!
NOW IN WHITE TOO -- with wind vents!
Read what artists are saying in
If you have been looking for a plein air umbrella that attaches firmly to your easel, that will hold any angle, even in the wind, that is height adjustable and suitable for the even the tallest painter, then Best Brella is what you’ve been looking for. Best Brella has superior functionality and higher quality components than any other plein air umbrella on the market.
Now available in SEMI-TRANSLUCENT WHITE as well as silver lined with black. Same design, different color.
Click on PURCHASE link to select the color of umbrella you want. Photos to come soon.
- Clamps securely to any horizontal or vertical surface up to 2.5" thick.
- Clamps to any surface round, angular, or flat (works on tripod legs)
- Mounts on all easels and tripods, including SOLTEK
- Rotates a full 360 degrees to position at any angle
- Holds low-angle positions, even in the wind
- Height adjustable from 47” to 76” above clamp surface
- Silver exterior provides UV protection and keeps you cool
- Black interior eliminates reflections on your painting or palette
- Also available in white lined with white.
- Wind vented for better performance
- Weighs only two and one half pounds
- Screw-on handle lets you use it as a regular umbrella for rain or sun protection
- Break resistant fiberglass ribs are more flexible in windy conditions
- Umbrella arc is 45" and 38" across
- Weighs only 2.5 pounds
- Packs into it's own carrying case with strap
- Packed to go it measures 24" long t
- Highest quality components
You've tried the rest, now try the best!